First of all, thank you for considering booking with us. In recent days the Coronavirus has been generating an exceptional uncertainty situation. It will take longer or it will take less, but it is certain that we will move forward.
We all want to leave the virus behind and return to normal as soon as possible, but not knowing the exact date when we can reopen our lodgings, we want to give you a message of tranquility and consistency in the midst of so much uncertainty.
Today, all the lodgements are required to stay closed by law to help overcome the current situation. At this moment, the alarm status is until April 11
However, you can continue to make your reservations normally for future dates. If, when the dates of your stay arrive, by law all the tourist establishments must remain closed, and therefore your reservation must be canceled, the cancellation will be considered for force majeure and we can return you 100% of the deposit with a bonus or directly to your bank account or credit card, as you prefer.
When we are legally able to reopen our accommodations, and we expect them to be soon, our cancellation policies
will continue to be commonplace.
Remember, when everything has happened and the situation is normalized, that our houses are ready and in small villages or in the middle of nature, that is, with a very low population density and are an ideal environment to enjoy the calm and recover from the uncertainty we are experiencing these days.
We are waiting for you soon in Naturaki, with the same excitement as always and eager to return to normal.
We wish you health, strength and encouragement these days.