Business management services
At Naturaki we are dedicated to the commercial management of tourist accommodation and independent cottages. Through the intensive use of the Internet both as a technical and advertising tool, we offer an integrated service to the owners, that allows them to achieve higher occupancy of the accommodation along expense reduction, thus increasing their profitability. We work exclusively and on commission.
Should you be interested in our services, feel free to contact us without obligation at +34 972498030 or send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to our business management service for houses, we also offer a comprehensive consultancy service for owners who are either building a house or interested in restoring one.
Restoring or building a house is a long and complex process and one of the biggest investments you will make throughout your life. If done correctly it can be a good investment, but if not, it can easily become a big headache. This process involves many professionals: architect, builders, plumbers, carpenters, painters, etc. They are all specialists in each of their tasks, but none of them knows how to properly monetize the important investment you are making.
We have designed our consulting and advisory services so that your future investment is provided with the highest profitability. Our goal is for you to achieve maximum revenue (and benefit) every year for many years, with the lowest investment possible.
Designed for owners who do not have accommodation in operation. The initial assessment consists of a first three-hour visit in-situ at the house to be restored or the place where you want to start building. The assessment is made by Quim. Quim is a businessman and has worked as a constructor, manages and has had his own rural house, facts that allow him to have a global vision of what this type of restoration involves. Together with Carme and Narcís we have launched more than 55 lodgments over the past 7 years.
This initial assessment will help you solve any first-time doubts that you may have:
- Is my project profitable, should I give it a new focus or is it better not to do it?
- What is the most appropriate distribution?
- What kind of decoration pleases people most?
- What should I promote and which are the strengths of my accommodation?
- Which expenses are unnecessary or I can reduce or eliminate?
- Where will I divert my budget?
- What can I expect whereas annual revenue and profit?
- Can I start restoring only a part of the house and make a step by step investment?
- Which legal steps do I have to follow?
- And any other related questions you may have.
The answer to these questions can save you a lot of money and make you avoid capital mistakes that once made can no longer be changed.
We will be honest and will not mislead you under any circumstances. If we think that you’re wrong at some point, we will tell you. Our goal at Naturaki is to manage charming homes that are profitable to the owners and to us and this visit is the first step in doing so.
Price: 150 € + VAT
Once the renovation / construction is finished, should you decide to manage your lodgment through Naturaki, we will refund 100% of that money.
Designed for owners who want an ongoing support during the construction / renovation of the property. Once you decide to go ahead with the project, there is a long way to go until the opening day. Depending on the size of the restauration, it can take from a few months to over a year. In any case, you will have to make a series of decisions that will have three main objectives:
- Ensure that the expense doesn’t skyrocket and compromise the profitability of the project.
- Open the lodgment as soon as possible.
- Reduce whatever issues with architects, industrial and government suppliers.
Our consultancy service is designed to help you achieve these three objectives. Through several meetings at the lodgment, at our office and with continued support by email or phone, Carme and / or Narcís will help you outline the project, so that it becomes a real success.
Some of the topics to be discussed at our different meetings and visits:
- The plans that have been prepared maximize the performance you can get from your accommodation?
- How can we improve some plans that apparently already look good?
- The proposed distribution is in line with the demands of potential customers?
- Could we use cheaper materials and more resistant over the years?
- From all the budget proposals that we’ve received from the operators, which is the most convenient? The cheapest, the fastest or the one offering best quality?
- The fireplace is located in the adequate place?
- Does the layout of the dining room appropriately use all the space that we have available?
- Is the distribution of the common areas correct?
- Which documents are mandatory and how do we fill them in to avoid problems with the administration?
- What is the adequate number of people to lodge?
- How can we save energy and what energy investments are profitable?
- How can we save water both inside and outside the house?
- It is useful to automate part of the house? What type of automation is best?
- Would it be useful to provide the house with solar energy or pellet?
- Should we build only walls of stone or just doing a part can give the same result and provide good savings?
- Which are the most appropriate colors and style?
- Is the decorator/interior designer proposing a suitable project for our needs?
- … And any doubts and questions that may arise during the project.
It is important to emphasize once again that the work of the architect and all other operators remains exactly the same. Our goal is to accompany you through this process in order to rationalize expenditure, to avoid unnecessary or that these skyrocket.
Price: € 1500 + VAT for the first year, per lodgment.
€ 900 + VAT following years until the commissioning of the property. You can choose to contract only the first year, when it’s more likely to have doubts and questions. Once the renovation / construction, should you decide to arrange the accommodation through Naturaki, we refund 50% of that money.This includes up to 6 face to face meetings in the house and up to 6 at our office. Resolution of doubts and queries by email or phone when needed. First you must contract the primary consultancy and then the ongoing one.
In case of construction of multiple homes simultaneously (resorts) or multiple homes on a single lodgment (rural apartments), please, contact us without obligation.