The affiliate and collaborator program is a service that allows you to offer Naturaki accommodation on your website quickly and easily
. This allows you to offer an additional service to your visitors and at the same time get extra revenue. When a visitor to your website makes a reservation at Naturaki, we pay you a commission
Who is it focused on?
The program focuses on those websites that consider that their visitors may be interested in booking a charming rural house in the Girona Costa Brava area or websites that wish to complement the services they offer. Our customers are mainly families, groups of friends and couples. For example, some of the websites that have the most affinity with Naturaki
are: activity companies, real estate agencies, tourist portals, family-themed portals, digital newspapers, blogs, ... especially with a focus on the Girona area and Costa Brava.
What are its advantages?
- We pay a commission of 3.5% VAT on the total amount of the reservation. The average amount of our reservations is 1200 € (42 € VAT commission), being the winter ones around 900 € (31.50 € VAT commission) and the summer ones 2500 € (87 .50 € commission VAT).
- Integration with your website is very simple.
- Participating in the program is free. It has no cost to you.
- You can fully customize how to integrate it into your website.
- You do not need to generate minimum sales or a minimum volume of views.
- We pay monthly . Occasionally during the first 10 days of each month, once customers have come to the house. The accumulated commissions must reach € 50.
- Commissions do not expire.
- Check in real time the detailed statistics of the visits you send to Naturaki.com and the commissions you get.
How it works?
- Sign up using the form below .
- We will validate the registration and send you the access data to your control panel.
- You will find three ways to add it to your website , choose the ones you want (accommodation search engine, link to the section you want on our website, customize the code yourself).
- As soon as we start receiving visits from your website we will start recording these visits (you can check them in real time on your control panel).
- If a visit generated from your website makes a reservation within the next 30 days of the visit, we will automatically know that the sale has been generated thanks to you and we will give you the commission.
- Each time the total commission reaches € 50, we will carry out thepayment to the current account number you indicate. Remember that you must send us your corresponding invoice for the amount of commissions we have paid you.
- If I am a travel agency, can I participate in the program? Yes, as long as the end customer makes the reservation directly through our website. The goal is for you to really see what the house is like and its features. If the reservation is made directly by the agency, without providing the details of the end customer, no commission will be paid and the reservation will be canceled manually by us. From past experiences we have found that if the end customer does not book directly through Naturaki there are usually problems as they generate false expectations of what the house will be like.
- Can I take the content of the Naturaki website (photos, texts, etc.) and make reservations directly? No, the goal of the program is for the end customer to book Naturaki seeing all the information. In this way we ensure that all information is up to date and up to date. You can create a list of accommodations and put a link to the house and / or sections you want on the web and then the client looks and book the house in Naturaki, but in no case can you copy the information in the website or take photographs without prior permission from Naturaki. If we detect it, we will close the affiliate program. We only work with end customer to avoid misunderstandings and false expectations.
- Do you pay commission if the visitor ends up making a phone reservation? No, because if the customer booked by phone, we can't be sure how he first entered Naturaki. However, 96% of bookings made at Naturaki are directly online.
- Do you pay a commission if the visitor ends up booking online but first contacts you? Yes. It is normal for the customer to have doubts before booking. The commission is also paid even if you contact us as we have previously identified that customer comes from your website.
- How are commissions treated if a customer visits www.naturaki.com through two or more different affiliates? The commission is paid to the last affiliate the customer has used to enter www.naturaki.com. That is, if you first enter through Affiliate A and after one week enter through Affiliate B, the commission will be paid to Affiliate B if the customer booked within the next 30 days of the visit to affiliate B.
If you have any questions we invite you to contact us
. If you have already decided, just fill out the registration form