We offer you to rent the whole house for you and your beloveds for a month and pay only the price of one week in low season:
Houses available in JANUARY with this offer
Houses available in FEBRUARY with this offer
Dates of stays:
- January: check in on Monday January the 4th from 6pm and check out on Monday February the 1st until 10am.
- February: check in on Monday February the 1st from 6pm and departure on Monday March the 1st until 10am.
Operation and price:
- The price of the stay of the month corresponds to the minimum price of a full week in low season. The price of the stay includes exactly the same as usual except consumption (heating and hot water, electricity and water) and intermediate cleaning during the stay (optional).
- For consumption you must leave a deposit of 50% of the price of the stay, which will be approximately the consumption you will make during the stay. Although the final consumption depends a lot on your habits, the time you spend at home and the number of people. Consumption not included is diesel or gas, electricity and water. Consumption will be measured and billed at the end of the stay (a photo of the counters will be taken on arrival and departure). If you have consumed less, the unconsumed part of the deposit will be refunded; if you have consumed too much you will be deducted the additional consumption of the given deposit.
- The deposit to be left will correspond to 50% of the price of the stay.
- You will find the house clean and ready to be hosted.
- The operation and equipment is exactly the same as advertised on the accommodation and Naturaki website.
- The maintenance and gardening of the house will continue to be carried out during your stay. A weekly visit is usually made to check the proper functioning of the facilities and to do a little maintenance, always giving notice before entering the house.
- The conditions of stay and rules are exactly the same as in any other stay of Naturaki as advertised on our website.
- Zero tolerance for parties: The houses are located in an ideal rural setting to enjoy the tranquillity of the area. In order to continue respecting the environment and the neighbours, we remind you that 'nightclub' parties, to carry external music devices (including loudspeakers) in the house, place loudspeakers outside of the accommodation or play music outside are not allowed. Nor celebrations that involve a number of people superior to the maximum capacity of the house.
- The house is left prepared for the minimum number of people who rent the house.
- The cancellation conditions are the same as for any other reservation.
For example...If you want to rent a house worth 1200 € a week in low season:
- Total price of the stay for one month: 1200 € (corresponding to the price of a week in low season for the minimum number of people in the house).
- Deposit to be left for consumption during the month: 600 € (equivalent to 50% of the stay).
- Deposit: 600 € (equivalent to 50% of the stay).
- You need to leave the house clean and tidy and all the furniture in the same place you found them.
- We calculate the consumption made in the house (Diesel: the cost price is applied according to the invoice of the last time the tank was filled. Electricity, water and gas: the price is applied according to the total price invoiced in the last invoice).
- The part not consumed and collected will a deposit of the consumption or if you have consumed more you will be deducted the additional consumption of the given deposit.
- Your deposit will be refunded within a maximum of 48 hours if all is correct.
Additional services to be contracted:The additional services you can hire are the usual ones for any stay at Naturaki. However, we detail the most common below:
- Extra cleaning service: 16.50 €/hour. You can hire only a few hours of occasional cleaning when you feel comfortable.
- Complete additional cleaning of the house with change of all sheets and towels: 15% of the price of the stay in each cleaning.
- Additional change of all sheets and towels: 5% of the price of the stay at each cleaning. It does not include making the beds, you can hire it separately as an extra cleaning.
- Opening and maintenance of the pool: approximately 160 €/month. Check exact price and availability in each house.
- Massage service.
- Meal service.
- Additional Naturaki services.
- Make your reservation easily using the contact section of our website. Tell us your details, what accommodation and what month you want to book.
- We will then send you the details so that you can make the downpayment (25% of the total price of the stay).
- Once the payment has been made, we will send you the final booking confirmation.
- The payment of the remaining stay (75% of the price of the stay), the deposit of consumption and the deposit must be paid directly to the owner on arrival at the house.