People are the most important thing in Naturaki. Without people Naturaki would not exist. Our commitment is absolute and we are confident that by taking the right steps we will be able to deal with the situation.
We have divided the measures into 3 main axes, they are common to all Naturaki houses
and the aim is to protect everyone involved: guests, workers, owners, suppliers and operators.
- All Naturaki houses have always been fully rented and without shared areas. They are open spaces with few people. You will not meet other guests in the house during your stay. It has always been that way.
- Any owner, operator, supplier, worker or person other than a guest who comes to a Naturaki house will do so wearing a mask. Please note that during your stay the gardeners and pool maintenance operators must continue to come to ensure you a good stay. If you have any problem during your stay a maintenance worker must come to help you, or cleaning services can be optionally provided for long stays, but they will do so with the necessary precautions so that you can be quietly housed and they are properly protected.
- If you wish, in some houses you can make the distance check-in without the need to have contact with anyone. We have been offering this service for years and precisely this year we have improved it so that it is even simpler. In your booking confirmation you will find the instructions so that you can make your disitance check-in without having to meet anyone in person. In case you do not find the option in the confirmation email, ask the owner if you can make the check-in in any way that minimizes the contact.
- As customer, you can only enter the house when the cleaning service is completed and you must check-out promptly before the indicated departure hour. This minimizes contact between people and ensures that there is enough time to perform the necessary disinfections.
Active prevention measures
- We have hydroalcoholic gel in all the houses at your disposal.
- We give you 4 free surgical masks per stay. So if you want to leave the house and you do not have a mask or at some point you need to use it for whatever reason, you will already have it in the house. Remember to use it correctly according to the general instructions.
- All sheets and towels are washed at minimum 60ºC completely destroying the virus. In addition, the sheets and towels are at least one week unused, clean and stored without any use.
- During the cleaning and preparation of the houses, all the personnel involved wear a protective mask at all times and wash their hands before, during and after the cleaning.
- A bleach solution is used to disinfect all surfaces, controls, door knobs and switches.
- Key sets are disinfected at each stay with the disinfectant solution.
- Before coming home we take the temperature to make sure no one comes to work with symptoms.
- All pools use chlorine or salt chlorinator.
- The houses follow the cleaning and disinfection protocols set by the government.
- In itself, we always have very clean houses: we have an average cleaning score of 9.3 last year.
- You have at your disposal a 24-hour assistance telephone to be able to speak directly with the person in charge of the house, each house has its own telephone and is noted in the booking confirmation.
- If you need to make a medical consultation that does not require immediate care, you can call 061 in order to avoid unnecessary travel and waiting times and thus avoid overloading the healthcare system. In the event of a medical emergency, the 061 can also ask for a doctor, an ambulance or a medical helicopter to come to the accommodation. More information on the Catalan Government website.
- If you need urgent medical assistance you can call 112, 24 hours a day.
- In the event that any of the guests have symptoms before coming to the house it is important that they do not come for your safety, ours safety and everyone’s safety.
- If you have some symptoms during the say or after having stayed in one of our houses, let us know so that we can take the appropriate measures.