Guided e-mountainbike tour through the medieval villages of L'EmpordàDiscovering the medieval villages of the Empordanet region with an e-bike
Culture and history come together in this experience that will take us to the villages of medieval origin in the Empordanet region. We will discover a dozen populated areas and other neighborhoods such as Peratallada, Ullastret, Matajudaica, Palau-Sator and Sant Iscle d'Empordà, with stone houses and narrow, winding streets, with their walls, churches, castles and towers so characteristic of the Baix Empordà area. We will also discover the largest Iberian town in Catalonia, the Puig de Sant Andreu d’Ullastret site.
The experience includes:
- High-end electric mountainbike.
- A trained and knowledgeable guide to the territory.
- Helmet and kidney bag with bicycle water bottle.
- Bicycle water bottle as a gift.
- Liability and accident insurance.
- Comfortable footwear and clothing (preferably tight), sunglasses and windbreaker.
- Distance: 27.5 Km
- Duration: 3 h
- Level: Easy
- Accumulated altitude: + 172m
- Area: Baix Empordà
- Points of interest: Ullastret, Peratallada, Palau-Sator, Canapost, Matajudaica, Casavells
*Minimum group: 6 people
** A minimum height of 1.55 m is required to practice the activity safely.
*** A certain mastery of mountainbiking is required to be able to carry out this activity.
Do you want information about this service during your stay?