Guided e-mountainbike tour through Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park and Vilaüt regionWith this experience we will discover the Aiguamolls del Empordà Natural Park, one of the main wetlands in Catalonia that stands out for having great natural, aesthetic and social values, in a different way and with the comfort of an e-mountainbike.
From Castelló d'Empúries we will enter the places around the Vilaüt lagoons, habitat and refuge for multiple species of birds during migration periods. If we are lucky, we can observe the migratory birds that stop to rest during the trip or listen to a concert of frogs at full volume. We will continue through the natural surroundings of the towns of Peralada and Vilanova de la Muga, along the Rodes foothills, passing through the Empordà plain and crossing the mosaic of fields and crops protected from the Tramontana by rows of cypress trees. Finally, we will return by the bank of the Muga river.
The experience includes:
- High-end electric mountainbike.
- A trained and knowledgeable guide to the territory.
- Helmet and kidney bag with bicycle water bottle.
- Bicycle water bottle as a gift.
- Liability and accident insurance.
- Comfortable footwear and clothing (preferably tight), sunglasses and windbreaker.
- Distance: 30 Km
- Duration: 3 h
- Level: Easy
- Accumulated altitude: + 60m
- Area: Alt Empordà
- Points of interest: Castelló d’Empúries, Peralada, Vilanova de la Muga, Parc Natural dels Aiguamolls de l’Empordà, Muga river
** A minimum height of 1.55 m is required to practice the activity safely.
*** A certain mastery of mountainbiking is required to be able to carry out this activity.
Do you want information about this service during your stay?