In the Costa Brava we have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world but only in a two of them dogs are allowed, legally:
– Rubina Beach, between Empuriabrava and Roses. It is a very large family beach that has all the amenities of a big beach and there is one of the best “chiringuitos” of Costa Brava.
– Beach in l’Estartit, El Molino zone’s, between Els Griells and La Platera. A space of 600 m2, without limited timetable, where yours pets can run and play with the water of the sea.
However, beaches are natural spaces open to everybody and in the Costa Brava we have some very quiet virgin beaches where it is common to see dogs, though the risk of having a penalty is always there. The following beaches are often characterized by being very quiet and uncrowded although we insist it is not legal to go there with dogs:
– Cala Tamariua, Port de la Selva. It is a small and beautiful virgin beach frequented by nudists.
– Cala del Crit, Mont-Ras. Uncrowded and accessible, you have to walk a while to get there. You can practice nudism.
– Cala Murta, located in Roses on the same road to Cala Montjoi. You have to walk about 15-20 minutes to arrive.
– Sant Pere Pescador, more than 6 km of dunes and nature. Is divided into different zones, is very familiar and you can practice different spors. Easily accessible and with some of the best “chiringuitos” of Costa Brava.
They are are just some of the many beautiful and virgin beaches where you can enjoy the company of your dog while you are in the Costa Brava. Would you like to discover them?
Do you know that in most of the houses managed by Naturaki we accept dogs? See houses that accept dogs.
You have a map above with the location of the beaches:
Updated on June 2016.